5.17.2011

sponsor spotlight - the perfect pear


Hi there I'm Lauren but you can call me L! You'll often see me totally head over heels for vintage cameras, tea cups with animals at the bottom, cowboy boots, big rings, granny square blankets, chevron, vintage glasses, mustache things, and just about anything pretty. i love rope braids, tea, indie music, places with beaches and amoungst many other things, blogging is a HUGE part of my life. I regullarly blog about my favorite things, DIY projects and the crafts i've been into latley! what are you waiting for? stop by and say hello!

 

2 comments :

  1. What a lovely feature - heading over to her blog and shop right away! Happy Tuesday love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im.drooling.over.those.glasses.

    haha seriously.

    i need to get me a pair!

    psssst! hey theres a giveaway at AlphabetSoup Style

    ReplyDelete