11.02.2010

i heart bokeh

oh how i adore these lovely photos. as i have said, in my next life i aspire to be a professional photographer! have any of you attempted to use the bokeh effect in your photos? i can't wait to get my hands on a new SLR camera so i can attempt to create such beauty. i need to start saving my pennies...

Rainbow Bokeh Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

lakeside bokeh Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

Bokeh Pictures, Images and Photos

coffee Pictures, Images and Photos

bokeh & fashion Pictures, Images and Photos

Bokeh Girl :) Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment :

  1. Oh my heavens I am just now seeing this post. AMAZING!!! I so want to learn how to do bokeh with my camera. I think I need a new lense though. Not sure the standard one that came with my Canon Rebel EOS will work.

    ReplyDelete