5.14.2012

a day at the ballpark - dreamy photos and a little video too!



ever since my days of living in the big city of chicago, i have always had a special place in my heart for baseball.  the nostalgia of wrigley field, red white & blue, ivy covered walls, peanuts & cracker jacks, take me out to the ball game...this girl is in love.

the cubs have a minor league team here in knoxville and i was all smiles sitting behind home plate with my popcorn in hand.  wednesday i am off to visit the windy city...a week with old friends from high school, a beautiful skyline, deep dish pizza and a night of blue's sounds pretty incredible to me.  any reason to get dressed up and fancy makes my heart sing.


to all you mama's out there...i hope you had a wonderful mother's day!

xo, lindsay

2 comments :

  1. That looks like fun! I love baseball - it pretty much runs in the blood of my family. I live in a Seattle suburb so not only do we have a major league team but we also have two minor league teams (one I've seen often as it's in the city where my grandma lives). We're not that old-fashioned with popcorn containers, though. I kind of wish we were - I love that look on popcorn :)

    ReplyDelete