9.19.2011

daydreams...


matthew and i spent a lot of time this weekend daydreaming about some exciting things that we plan to start during the spring of next year.  if you were following about a month or two ago you may remember my reference to our dream job we plan to call scarlet & cream.  the business involves a retro trailer and traveling around town serving up some tasty snacks.

i'll be back tomorrow with a few more tid bits about our scarlet & cream dream :) what did you do this weekend?!?  XO, lindsay

11 comments :

  1. THis weekend was just a relaxing weekend for us! and football, lol.


    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from FTLOB :)

    You have such a cute blog! I'm a new follower, and I can't wait to hear more about your plans!

    iamthechaser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh. i love the name and the idea!

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Cute name. I love daydreaming. That's how I get all the ideas for my novels/writing.

    Miss talking to you!!

    Hope your weekend was full of laughter and love.

    Happy Monday friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weekend we did homework and went and visited a small town we've never been to. I prefer the last one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a pretty amazing dream. Best wishes on getting it going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooohh!!! Can't wait to find out more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your dream is coming true!! That's the most perfect name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely dream. I love the name too! Love your blog :)

    Following ya over from FTLOB :)

    ReplyDelete