7.18.2011

things i'm loving this monday on pinterest!


these amazing paper origami ice cream topping holders.  i seriously need to do this at our next party!


these beautiful wall hangings.  i wish i had enough patience to create something like this for our bare walls.  i guess i should never say never ;)


 um brilliant....no pun intended!  this would make such a cute patio decoration.


this recipe for colorful chalkboard paint...seriously amazing!


this has got to be one of the cutest things i have ever seen.  dinosaur terrarium...a new to do on my list!


this beautifully knitted blankets.  someone please teach me to knit so i can make these!!  so lovely!!

i hope you lovelies had a great weekend and wishing for you an amazing week ahead.  XO, lindsay

11 comments :

  1. Great list of fun things! How amazing are those lightbulbs?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dinosaur terrarium!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lightbulbs & terrarium stole my heart!
    love!

    ♥elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the light bulb idea. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last two are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so beautiful! I absolutely adore terrariums!!!

    Also, I'm learning to crochet and I want to do a blanket so bad! I love hand-made blankets. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all so inspiring, but I really love the wall hangings! I am trying to figure out what they are made of, fabric or paper?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the terrarium! So many cute things here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab finds lindsay! i've pinned the terrarium and can't wait to make one for my little Brooks when he's a bit older :)

    PS - i'm excited to follow you on pinterest...i have no doubt you'll have all sorts of fabulous inspiration boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what's your pinterest profile name ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the light bulbs, it's so nice! you should learn how to crochet rather than knit so as to make the blankets ;) i agree with you: they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete