this picture is a perfect representation of how i feel right now. full of ideas and about ready to burst! i wanted to do something a little light hearted for a post this afternoon and was inspired by the latest entry of my dear friend sam of love never fails. if you have not visited her lovely blog you must go asap :) she is an inspiration to all...she helps me see that it's the little things that count.
- i like the spring time it really makes me happy
- i like road trips - especially when they are in my bug convertible :)
- i like when other people smile
- i like it when it's me that makes those people smile - it's like sunshine to the soul
- i like cruiser bikes...they make me so incredibly happy
- i like when i find money randomly- i take that money and leave it somewhere else for someone else to find!
- i like black & white photos
- i like to look at other peoples engagement and wedding pictures - they make me smile
- i like that i am someone that people feel they can talk to
- i like pasta...a little too much
- i like big earrings and hair accessories
- i like walks in the park
- i like this little place that i have created here
- i like...actually no i love all of you, you make all of this worth it!
- i want to make a difference in someones life
- i want to become a great photographer
- i want to design things that make people smile
- i want to adopt a family from a third world country
- i want to witness a life being saved
- i want to save someones life
- i want to be just like my mother - she is an amazing human being
- i want to meet the lovely sam who inspired me to do this post (crossing fingers for this summer)
- i want to learn to play the guitar better
- i want to do extraordinary things...i just don't know what yet
- i want to live every day like it's the last
- i want to live a life with absolutely no regrets
- i want you all to post your own list of likes and wants :)
if you decide to make a post like this on your blog be sure to leave me a comment! i love learning all about the random things in your life. like sam said...you might be surprised with the things you say :)
xoxo - lindsay
p.s. if you want to see a little more randomness you can click here to see 50 random facts about me!