11.21.2010

relay of friendship


my goodness have i been quite the lucky girl this week. as of today i have 40 lovely blog followers as well as 34 subscribers all thanks to the amazing support that i have received...many hugs and kisses from me to you!

a few days ago i was handed the baton for the relay of friendship from the beautiful adrienne of a whole lotta love. she so graciously handed off this baton to her new friends and new bloggers and i would absolutely love to do the same. it is such an honor to be surrounded by such love and acceptance. the creativity, self expression and inspiration i have been exposed to this last week has been nothing less than magical. this really is such a wonderful place to be! and now with great honor i would like to pass the baton to:

beth of warm bouquet
trina of feed the birdies
hello, mint
laura of lalalovely
sezasaurus
*s of our one sweet world

now on to the questions!!!!!

what did you want to be when you grew up?
aside from wanting to be a rock star like madonna (refer to my last post) :) i dreamed of being a dolphin trainer.

what were your favorite cartoons?
care bears, rainbow bright and strawberry shortcake all the way!! :)

favorite childhood game?
when my mom and i lived with my grandparents, my grandfather would always bring home balloons from work...we would go out on their balcony and we would "set them free" as i would call it.


most favorite birthday?
this is a hard one to answer...many of my birthdays during elementary school were spent at disney land because april 1st was always during spring break. so i can't just pick one! :)

something you have always wanted to do, but haven't done yet?
travel the entire route 66 with matthew in my bug convertible :)


what was your first love

my family...followed by friends and animals.

first musical idol?
that dang madonna...again! my mom has said that my favorite song was "just like a prayer" (only i thought it was "just like a bear" silly me)

favorite gift?
the unconditional love that matthew shows me every single day.

if a theme song played for you everywhere you went, what would it be?
blackbird - the beatles

favorite city to visit?

i feel like i haven't seen enough out there to answer this question, but for now i will say chicago. this is where i grew up, but it is always so nice to be able to visit again!

have a lovely day!!
xo lindsay

9 comments :

  1. oh my gosh. i'm so glad you won this award, you totally deserve it. i love that you wanted to be a dolphin trainer- that was my dream, too!

    and blackbird is one of my favorite songs. i love the cover on across the universe as well. your dream to drive the entire route 66 sounds so amazing.

    i'm grabbing one of your beautiful buttons! love love your blog, miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifull post :D i’m new on blogger and if you want to follow me i’ll follow you back! Xoxo www.martinathesolarflare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for winning this award. Your lovely blog deserves it. & Oh my goodness thank you so much for passing the baton! ;) You rock lady! ;) - Must go post about it now! Happy Weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, congrats on all of your followers and getting this award. your blog is so lvoely and so is this interview. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun to read your list ;) do you really have a bug convertible? my dream car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're pictures are beautiful. Can't wait to see more..I'm a follower now. Check me out at www.loveluciblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you so much for passing it to me! I will do the same and pass it along...what a sweet and fun thing to do. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo! You passed it to me:) Thank you xx I love these kinda things! I love love love your blog, keep up the great work xx Will post asap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheers Lindsay on such a special honor!!!

    setting those balloons free = sweetest thing ever and omg, "that dang madonna", ear to ear grin.

    xo

    ReplyDelete