7.09.2012

shooting stars, rainbow sprinkles, ghost stories & a sunday matinee


my weekend started with a friday night bonfire - accompanied by a magical shooting star...i cheated and made two wishes instead of one....

via my instagram (scenic glory)

my family came to visit on saturday - we walked the market square in downtown knoxville, enjoyed frozen custard with rainbow sprinkles (of course), put our toes in the waterfall and came home and told ghost stories (i think my 4 year old nephew's story about getting eaten by a bear was my favorite)....


 a sunday matinee date with my mom was long overdue - we saw katy perry's part of me 3D and it was ah.ma.zing.  one word of advice...if you go, consider wearing a blue wig - i felt really left out without one.

happy monday loves!

xoxo

7 comments :

  1. so cute what a GREAT looking day! I will def have to see the Katy Parry movie lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds like it was a blast.
    I want to dip my toes in a waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos as always. lindsay what lip color are you wearing in that first photo. it's beautiful!

    xo
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  4. Great great photos, i love the looks of that little striped dress!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just told Amy I wish you lived here! It would be so fun to have lunch and hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a dreamy post girl! i love that you made two wishes. i always always make two! even when the clock turns 11:11 :) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a good day... And the bear story was great! :))

    ReplyDelete