5.23.2012

horse track grandstand.


happy tuesday.  it has been a bit since i have been back, but i was taking a much needed break and enjoying myself in the windy city.

my days were filled with lots of sunshine, city skylines, dinner dates, a pop up carnival and a day at the horse track...


we dressed up especially for the occasion (minus the big floppy hats because we didn't have them...sad day) we wouldn't have it any other way.  we placed bets based on the horses names like "oh my sweetie pie" and "hello sailor" - we won several races...who needs statistics anyway :)

i am headed back to chicago land again in a few weeks and this time i'm packing my hat for a little extra good luck...one can never have enough of it.

xoxo

6 comments :

  1. oooh you should post a picture of your outfit!

    how are you photos so so inspiring and well, just lovely?...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to the races. :) One day I'll have a big floppy hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so beautfiul!! Love the light soft feel to them! SOunds like you had a great time!

    The story of a girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite part of going to the races is always getting dressed up and putting something ridiculous on my head, good times :)

    p.s. just found your blog and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT photos Lindsay. i'll be stopping back by more often. thx so much for everything!!

    -shelly

    ReplyDelete