9.28.2011

the editorial

First, tell us a little about yourself
My name is Tori. I'm a full time college student that loves crafting, blogging, and anything southern. 

How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging since June 2011. I'm rather new to the blogging world, but I've found I'm smitten with it. 

What inspired you to create your blog?
I started my blog as a online memory book. At first, I wasn't going to share it with anyone, but after I found Casey Weigand's blog... I decided I wanted to try to get the word out. What could it hurt, right?

What things do you like sharing on your blog most?  Do you have a favorite post?
I think I like sharing just single pictures on my blog. I don't ever want to seem fake or unreal to my readers. I'm just a regular girl that writes. My blog is not that popular, not famous, and I will be happy if it stays at this level forever. I'm writing solely to encourage others. Everyone has up's and down's, tough times, and fun times-- I just happen to share mine. 
My favorite post is probably is probably my "Favorite Fall Trends" post. You can find it here.

What do you like to do most when you’re not blogging?
I spend most of my time doing homework, shopping online, and drooling over things in Elle magazines.

If you could live in any other decade, which would it be and why?
Definitely the 60's or the 70's. I love everything about the style. I die...

Current favorite blog reads?
 
make sure you stop by and check this pretty girlie out...she is super fab and has quickly become one of my favorites...you'll love her i just know it!! 
 

1 comment :