6.21.2011

let it SHINE



SHINE.  a small word that means so much!  the lovely ashley of the shine project has made it her goal to spread the message that we all have the endless potential to shine.  the shine necklace was created not too long ago to help others recognize that they do shine in so many ways.

these necklaces are a constant reminder to always believe in yourself and do whatever you set out to do.  what i admire most about ashley and her project is that with each sale of a necklace, $1 goes towards the shine project scholarship fund which is awarded to an inner city school students college education.  how amazing is this?!?

her project is beyond amazing and i am so honored to have the opportunity to share her and her mission with you.  stop by and visit the shine project and take a look at the variety of shine necklaces that are available for a good cause!  thank you ashley for all that you do!

have a good day lovelies! xo, lindsay

14 comments :

  1. love the necklace and your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy oh boy does it look good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this, that necklace looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Looks great on you. Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours looks somewhat similar to mine. :D I love Ashley too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley's mission is amazing :) what a great idea to spread such hope and optimism! You and her both are wonderful to encourage others to reach for their potential and see the good in everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome! And what a cool project and a cool lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks lovely and I love love love love love that dress/shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a wonderful project! As a future teacher, I would be more than happy to purchase a necklace for both the cause and the deeper meaning behind it :) Thanks for posting, I love hearing about these type of things ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I love her necklaces! I bought the round one and wound up giving it away because someone loved it..then I ordered myself a new one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. That necklace is so lovely and I love the message behind it. That is so great that a scholarship is being made from this!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a lovely idea! that is great that she has a scholarship too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the necklace so much. I bought one and will be doing a post on it when I get it in!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's just what I say all the time. :) Shine on!

    Thanks for sharing, I need to check out The Shine Project asap. I love your outfit, totally darling!!

    Here's to a happy weekend. XO.

    ReplyDelete