5.25.2011

in the spotlight - may sponsors - part 1


I am Chantilly, a singer-songwriter and indie fashion lover :)  I post outfits and ponder life experiences in my blog, as well as chronicle the adventure of making my next set of recordings with my amazing producer and friend, Saul.

I've studied music composition, toured the northeast, and released an album last year!  (You can download some of those songs for free on my bandcamp page.)  But I have tons of diverse interests not including music.  I LOVE reading blogs about crafts, DIY, vintage fashion and lifestlyle.  I find so much inspiration in them, and I hope to spread myself wider in terms of the projects I'm involved with in the next couple months!

------------------------------------------


Coffee and series junkie
Love lover
People admirer
The meaning of life finder
Jewelery maker
Donuts eater
Geology studier
Books reader
Lists writer
Metallica singer 

I really enjoy seeing people laugh and I am trying to make everyone happy through my creations!!
Sooo...this is just me!!xexe
------------------------------------------ 
Summer is coming up and I am most excited for sunny days at the beach with my family and friends and warm nights still at the beach star gazing next to a fire. It's also the time where I celebrate my birthday so I'm totally stoked for sushi dates and...well, more beach time.

------------------------------------------ 
Now that I'm finally done with school, I can't wait to focus more on my blog and start doing more crafts and projects! I've got a bunch of fun road trips planned and I'm looking forward to a DIY and photo filled summer!

------------------------------------------ 
Hello! My name is Melisa! I run a little blog and shop called Pie N' the Sky. I spend most of my days creating, dreaming and spending time with my Mr. I love sunshine, puppies and kind people^_^ Stop by and say hi, I'd love to be blog pals!
------------------------------------------ 

  1. I have heterochromia iridum - meaning my left eye is half brown and half blue!
  2. I have a large crush on Neil Patrick Harris - my dorm room is absolutely plastered with posters and head shots of him. 
  3. I'm obsessed with the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Netflix says I've watched it 30 times in the past three months...
  4. I recently cut my bangs myself - and I cut them so short that I'm now missing a huge chunk of bang on the left side of my face...
  5. I'm a theatre major, and cannot get enough of theatre, no matter what I do. My favorite musical is The Phantom of the Opera. I've seen it (professionally) 7 times now, and I even got to go backstage during the show in April!
  6. I think showers are the most disgusting thing on the planet. I take showers with my eyes closed the whole time, while singing to myself, so that I don't have to think about how disgusting the whole process is.
  7. I'm desperately afraid of clams, (Yup. Clams. The harmless muscles that live in the ocean....) though I have no clue as to why I'm so afraid.
Blogger  Twitter  Bloglovin'  
------------------------------------------
When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a butterfly when I grew up.  I still want that.
I am a wife, mother, nurse, friend, lover, free spirited soul singer.  I spend my days finding beauty in life experiences, striving for balance, filling my heart with love and my soul with peace.  I love writing, scrapbooking, photos, and antique furniture.  I am a memory keeper and my blog is a little space where I store all of my treasures as my family and I walk through this life, searching for adventure and enjoying the love we have been blessed with.   



 
  

3 comments :

  1. thanks for posting this! i love reading blogs and they are all lovely :)

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely blogs!!! thanks for posting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this for me! So sweet - and I LOVE checking out the other blogs! <3

    ReplyDelete