4.04.2011

lets help brooke of bright wishes wedding dreams come true!!


so we need to help brooke!!!  i know many of you probably follow this fabulous lady over at bright wishes and maybe some of you saw her recent post about the contest she entered to receive free wedding photography and videography for her special day.  well guess what she is one of the finalists and she needs our help to win!!

here's where you come in!!
 
1. go to this post
2. leave a comment letting the photographer know that
your vote is for chris & brooke (they're couple number 1)
 
good luck brooke!!!

11 comments :

  1. I voted for our beautiful friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done and Done! Go Chris and Brooke!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet of you! You have a very kind soul. ♥ ♥
    I voted!
    xo-Keri Bohemian Backbone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done deal! You're nice to be telling us about this.



    Love,
    http://thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may or may not be crying right now because I'm so happy that I have so many great blog friends who are willing to vote for us and have never even met us. I love you all so much!!! Thanks Lindsay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted! :) you are SO sweet to spread the word! Oh I hope with all my heart that Brooke wins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh mon Dieu ! Your blog is absolutely amazing. How have I not been here before ? I'm definitely coming back now ;) Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Posted my vote! hope she wins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted my vote! How nice of you to get their message out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voted for her! She's so lovely, checking out her blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete