2.23.2011

in her shoes - a feature with when a girl met a boy


hello hello!  guess what...i have another in her shoes feature to share with you all ♥ allow me to introduce to you the lovely bethani of when a girl met a boy!  her and i started blogging around the same time.  i am so happy to have gotten to know her!  here is a day in her shoes...


What motivates you to get your day started?
My day usually starts way before the alarm goes off (which is set to 5:25 am) to the sounds of my dear sweet Dexter meowing down at me, usually indicating he wants food or just someone to acknowledge him. Silly cat! Also knowing I'm one day closer to the weekend helps with my getting up too. ♥


What's your favorite part of the day?
Probably the evenings when the mister gets home. Nothing makes my day better, then cooking dinner & sitting down to watch our nightly shows together. Just good old fashioned time together with him relaxing, enjoying the comforts of togetherness.



What most do you like about where you live?
I live in Texas in a small, big kind of city. LOL is there such a thing as small, big city? Its still holds all of it's smallness of main street and mom & pop shops, yet has a few resorts/hotels and the major international airport giving it the big city feel.


What part of the day is most difficult and how do you overcome it?
After lunch time is the hardest part of my day, mainly because I have just eaten and have the urge to be lazy or take a nap, leaving me to not get much accomplished. Usually a diet coke or cup of coffee helps me through that unmotivated spell and gets me to 5 o clock. Plus knowing I get to go home at 5 always is a good tool to stay with it til then.



What do you love most about yourself today?
Such a hard question. If you asked what you would change I could list a million things. But really thinking about this question I find quite alot as well. I love where I'm at in my life. I love the fact that I finally met the man of my dreams who I will marry in April and start our lives together. I also love the fact that I have a great job, so many people out there right now don't have that, so I feel extremely blessed knowing I have a job waiting for me when I get up in the mornings.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

be sure you stop on over to her corner and say hello!  thanks bethani for sharing your shoes with all of us ♥ xoxo lindsay

3 comments :

  1. Aw her cat is so adorable!! Diet coke helps motivate me as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Bethani!!! Great in her shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just met her a moment ago at her blog. What a fun person she is! LOVE her idea of relaxing at the end of a long day! : ) Hope she has a wonderful wedding in April!

    ReplyDelete